Effective date: 31 January 2020
Promotional email messages sent in connection with Superpowerthinking contain a single-click “unsubscribe” link that allows subscribers to remove themselves from email messages.
● What information we collect and why we collect it.
● How we use that information.
● The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
please feel free to contact us at superpowerthinking.com.
Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all those with whom we deal.
We collect information in the following ways:
● Information you give us. For example, information that you provide to us when
contacting us for inquiries about potential investment or other commercial opportunities,
employment details if you send us a CV, resumé or other details of your employment
history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or a general enquiry regarding
employment opportunities with us. When you do, we may ask for personal information
like your name, email address, telephone number and other details.
● Information we collect or receive in the course of our investment business. We
may receive or collect personal information in the course of our investment activities,
such as when researching potential investment opportunities or in conducting our legal
and commercial due diligence. This could include, for example, information about the
management and other personnel at a company we may be assessing an investment in.
● Information we get from your use of our Site. We may collect information about the
parts of the Site that you use and how you use it. Thank you.